Welcome to the Coca-Cola Football website.
This Website is owned and operated by Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 00027173 whose registered office is at Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, England, UB81EZ.
In these Terms we/our/us means Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, and you/your means you as a user of the Website.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- By using the Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to accept these Terms, you should not use the Website.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Website after such changes are posted will be deemed agreement on your part to these Terms, as amended.
- ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- If we permit you to post or provide any information on or via this Website, you must ensure that such information does not contravene any applicable laws or infringe any person's legal rights. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by third parties and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer.
- You agree that you will not:
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise to derive source code from the Website;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of, make unauthorised modifications to the Website including attempting to interfere with the access of any user, host or network;
- use the Website for any activities which breach any laws or regulations or infringe any third party rights;
- remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices of ours or any third party;
- use the personal information of another person in order to access or use the Website; and
- transmit any bug, virus or other disabling feature to or through the Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may save and print copies of extracts from this Website in hard copy for your personal use.
- You may supply a copy of any extract from this Website to an individual third party for their personal use only, provided that:
- you acknowledge that this Website is the source of the extract, and include the address of the Website and the date of the extract in any such copy;
- you inform the third party that these licence conditions apply to him and he must comply with them;
- you copy the extract in full with no amendment or editing;
- the extract is not supplied for any commercial purpose or for a fee; and
- the extract is not incorporated in any other work or publication.
- If you wish to reproduce or use information from this Website beyond the Terms of this licence, please contact us for express consent. You can contacts us:
- by calling us at 020 7812 0820; or
- by addressing your request to Mesh Marketing Limited, 12-16 Laystall Street, London, EC1R 4PF
- We provide the Website on an "as is" and "as available" basis and to the fullest extent permissible by law we do not guarantee that our Website will meet particular requirements, or be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure or operate without error, or that it will be free from viruses, worms, Trojans or other harmful elements. We recommend that you protect your equipment by having appropriate anti-virus software in place.
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources so we assume no responsibility for the content of such sites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other Terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website. In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit for any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to prohibit any link from another site to materials or information on this Website without notice. Any link to material or information on this Website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate this Website as the destination of the link. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in relation to any dispute in relation to them.